|The Electrical- Drive Trailer-Mounted Drilling Rig
* These drilling rigs are designed and manufactured in accordance with API spec q1, 4F,
7k, 8C and RP500, GB3826.1, GB3836.2, GB7258, SY6584 standards as well as
"3C" compulsory standard.
* These the drilling rigs consist of trailer- mounted main unit, drive system, drill floor,
DP slide way, control system and auxiliary system, etc.
* The drawworks and rotary table are drive by DC brushless- excitation motors, and the
driving control is realized by digital AC-SCR-DC system.
* The hydraulic disc brake is for main brake and FDWS is for auxiliary brake.
* The derrick which is front- open type and two- section structure with an inclination
angle or erective sections can be raised up or lain down and telescoped.
* The substructure with the height of 5.5 m has a parallelogram integral structure with
two sections supported by 6 setbacks, which can be raised spirally.
* The Structure is simple, but easy for installation, movement and the transmission is
* Safety and inspection measures are strengthened under the guidance of the design
concept of "Humanism above all" to meet the requirements of HSE.